"It's time our Industry had a makeover from the inside out and presented an excellence of service and confidence in ourselves as a reputable Profession. Being a Member of the Savvy Circles community, you will be supported in your development of having a truly prosperous and fulfilling business, and you will be uniting together to send a fresh new message of strength for all who will desire to become customers and career builders along with you!" - Sharyn Swan, Founder
Read the inspiring messages that our Members wish to share with your, and encourage you to become part of the Savvy Movement! Then jump on in, for less $1.91 a week you will reap the return with ease!
We chatted with Candice Glendening, #isagenix...
Why did you Become a Member of Savvy Circles Network?To be able to share my passion for health and nutrition with othercreative business minds both in and around my local area. Being a member allows me to create a more nurturing environment for local business.
We chatted with Vicki-Jayne Streatfield #hartforyourhome
We chatted with Inga Hickson #arbonne....
We chatted with Penny Rich, from #Partylite ....
Q:Why did you Become a Member of Savvy Circles Network?
A: I attended a Savvy Circles meeting at Warners Bay on the Central Coast NSW as a guest and was so inspired by Sharyn Swan and really enjoyed networking that I joined up immediately and I will attend as many get togethers as I possibly can. :)
Q:What value does it provide to you personally, i.e. friendships, confidence, inspiration etc
A:I feel I will gain not only inspiration but the confidenceI need to build my business to the level I would like to reach.
Q:What value does it provide to your business success i.e. increased knowledge, tips, presenting, promotions, more exposure, new business, etc
A: I believe I will gain many things from Savvy Circles Network, the main thing being knowledge on how to build my business and more exposure.
I already have 3 party bookings from other party plan businesses
Q:Why would you recommend people become a member of Savvy Circles Network?
I would recommend Savvy Circles Network to anyone trying to build a party plan business as I feel they would gain so much knowledge to help them on their endeavour.
Q:Share what you find most valuable of your member advantages
A:Facebook Members Forum, Connect Circle Meetings, Member Profile/Directory, Website Portal, Education tools, Promotional opportunities, Workshops, BE Events, Affordable membership fee, Refer A Friend Rewards
>Follow Penny at: http://bit.ly/1UAtL3F
Being part of the Savvy Circles Network has changed my business around with sharing what I have on offer in a relaxed environment without judgement!
My self confidence has grown from strength to strength and this has shown back in my business.
I have made $15,000 in sales and 19 Party bookings through the members themselves and referrals of this network alone in first 12months as a Member WOW!
- Sarah Heinz (The Chefs Tool Box)
I was introduced by a non member and after my first meeting decided to be a member as I knew that this incredible connection would assist me to change my hobby into a fantastic business.
For the first time in my business, I have sponsored 1 consultant and achieved just over $6000 in 1 quarter. I had never done this before so this is a huge step for me. It gives me more exposure and teaches me how to market myself better.
I'd encourage you to become a Member, The friendships, the knowledge and also knowing that you can assist one another with business decisions, inspiration and assisting small business in the local community.
After seeing another consultant blossom after joining Savvy, I decided that I would join myself to network and meet new people.
The friendships, the fun, the inspiring people. I always walk away with a smile and an extra boost of inspiration and knowledge to bring to my own business.
I especially love these Member Benefits; Connect Circle Meetings
Read or Write a Member Review on our Facebook Page
We focus on four key values for our members
1. Connection - Introducing consultants from a range of companies to each other with the vision that when we rally together as a united group in the customers’ eyes we benefit from the strength and viability of all obtaining rewarding careers in this profession.
2. Conversation - Getting to know people in our local area that can assist in building networks; introducing us to new customer bases; sharing ideas, best tips and encouragement on growing your business. Cheering on wins, rank advancements and the achievements of our fellow network members.
3. Collaboration - Taking opportunities to refer business to members, hosting joint events, creating strategic alliances that help leverage awareness of our businesses. To become customers of each other, sharing an enthusiasm for profiling our network to others.
4. Community - Invoking pride and excellence in our roles and profession; being united as a first choice shopping destination and building expertise and prosperity in the communities where we live, connect and support.